- Restores a more even skin tone
- Smooths Skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats Acne
- Lifts Skin
- Minimizes pores
Chemical peel treatment will greatly improve the appearance of your skin.
Chemical Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. This peel will help to improve your skin concern or condition
Get Brighter with Chemical-Peel
- Safe for all skin types
- Medium-depth peel
- Results within 7 days
- Safe to use for all Fitzpatrick types I-VI
- Drink more water to help avoid dehydration
- Apply sunscreen SPF30
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas, and steam rooms
- Avoid exfoliation for 7 days after any acids treatments
- No Aesthetic procedures such as lasers, injections, or facials till at least after two weeks
Our PEELS ARE – LIGHT TO MEDIUM STRENGTH:
*Skin MAY or MAY NOT peel, you can use moisturizers THE NEXT DAY OR A FEW HOURS AFTER THE PEEL. And once your skin feels “back to normal” after a peel, it’s generally considered OK to resume your normal skin care regimen.
How Often Can You Get a Chemical Peel Treatment?
- It is generally advised to get a chemical peel every four to six weeks. However, if you suffer from acne, can do it every two weeks until you find the expected results
- Due to the effectiveness of this formula, this product is only used by MG SKINCARE team truly qualified and trusted Partner.
3 x 60 min$383.98