- Removes wrinkles and fine lines
- Gives smoother looking skin
- Is painless
Look as Young as in Your 20s with Botox
Botox is an extremely useful treatment for muscle spasm control, cosmetic improvement and underarm sweating. For those who do not know, Botox is not a permanent solution, but it is better than nothing. It is mostly used to smooth out the frown lines on one’s face. Frown lines can make you appear angry, unhappy or worst, not fresh. Botox is different than injectable fillers. It contains Botulinum Toxin type A and Sodium Chloride in it. There is a whole process to inject Botox to remove wrinkles and fine lines on the face. Your skin will start improving within 2-4 days – the more the days to Botox, the better result it shows.
Botox treatment for skin smoothening is becoming famous day by day. You will see a lot of people going for Botox when they start to age. The Botox treatment lasts for about 3-4 months, but there are certain factors that can shorten its longevity. For instance, your diet, smoking habits, facial results or age are some of these factors. Either way, Botox treatment can help you get fresh skin with no wrinkles to look perfect.
- Botox is one of the most famous type of non-surgical treatment for cosmetic improvement.
- The chemicals in Botox treatment paralyzes the muscles that results in removing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Botox is not only used for cosmetic treatment, but also for sweating, migraine, bowel disorders and more.
- Excessive amount of Botulism can cause respiratory failure.
- Is Botox permanent?
No, Botox is not permanent; however, longer sessions might increase longevity. Not to forget, several factors can affect the effectiveness of Botox treatment.
- Are there any side-effects of Botox?
You might feel dry mouth, headache, blurred vision, neck pain, muscle weakness and other side-effects after Botox treatment. If the side-effects do not disappear in some time, then contact your doctor.