Pigmentation + Brightening up (to DELETE)
- Skin lightening
- increases skin cell turnover, or exfoliation
Get Perfect and Clear Skin with Therapy
Sun exposure or skin inflammation are common causes of pigmentation on the skin. Scarring, on the other hand, can occur due to any possible reason. Acne, injury or any other thing can lead to pigmentation and scarring on the skin. There are many ways to get rid of scarring and pigmentation, but pigmentation and scar therapy can give you instant results. Commonly, dermatologists prefer laser therapy, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and intense pulsed light for the removal of pigmentation and scars. Often times, these therapies can result in skin lightning as well. Such cosmetic procedures ensures quick results with less side-effects for the person. However, therapies are not the only solution to it, a person must reduce his/her sun exposure or picking up at skin to avoid getting scarring and pigmentation.
Removing unwanted pigmentation and scarring from the skin gives it a fresh look.
- Acid exfoliating treatments, skin care and other processes reduce spotting on the skin along to reducing of pigmentation.
- Scarring of any kind can be removed by proper therapy.
- These treatments can also result in whitening the skin tone.
- What are the common causes of pigmentation?
Sun exposure or picking up at the skin are the common causes of pigmentation. Our skin produces melanin when exposed to sun, which is targeted during the pigmentation therapy.
When to get your treatment?
- To discuss with your therapist
- A courses of 3 sessions to use every months.
- skincare ranges combined with excellent knowledge
- a long term mission to reduces any exposure from the sun
BESPOKE + MACHINERYExplore More
ACNE + CONGESTIONExplore More
MICROLIFTING CURRENCY + RADIO-FREQUENCYExplore More
AGE DEFENCE + RADIO FREQUENCY + LEDExplore More
PIGMENTATION AND BRIGHTENING UPExplore More
LED LIGHT THERAPYExplore More
FACIAL TREATMENTSExplore More
SKIN NEEDLINGExplore More