Age Defence + Radio Frequency + LED
- Lighten Fine Lines
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Reshape Your Face Contour
Be Ready To Reverse The Aging Process
With comfortable treatment, no scars, and zero downtime, non-surgical facial lifting treatment has become a popular way for people to enhance their appearance and gain confidence without going under the knife. It is designed for people who are dealing with sagging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. Over time, your skin loses its elasticity because elastin and collagen in your skin break down. During a facial lifting, a radio frequency is produced in which the heat is used to stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, which in result tightens your skin and helps to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. The radiofrequency reduces facial bloating, firms and lifts the overall appearance of your face, and exfoliates dead skin. In simple words, facial lifting is a skin tightening treatment that tightens the tissues and muscles of your skin and gives you younger-looking skin. Most people will start seeing result after first treatment.
Facial tightening is an aesthetic technique that flows current from the electrodes of an RF device into your skin, heating the tissues beneath to stimulate sub-dermal collagen and elastin production to reduce fine lines and loose skin. Skin tightening can be done without investing a lot of time in the process of surgery and recovery.
- Most people feel the tightness in the skin after the 1st treatment, whereas others may take 2 to 6 months to witness the difference.
- Facial Lifting is safe; it only contains one side effect that is mild to moderate pain during treatment.
- Facial Lifting requires no post-treatment skin care.
- Improve skin texture and redefine contours along the chin and jawline.
- Tighten the sagging skin on the face.
- With radio frequency what body parts can be treated?
This radio frequency treatment is ideal for complete face, slack jaw line, chin line and full body, including saddle bags, hips, upper arms, abdomen, and thighs.
- How many sessions do you need to take to see results?
You will start feeling the difference after 3,6 sessions
- Is LED Light Therapy dermatologically tested?
Yes, it is. Spas, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aestheticians, and other licensed skincare and wellness professionals across the globe have been using LED light therapy for years successfully.
- What are the benefits of having LED Light Therapy?
This therapy is perfect for people who want to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce pores size, brighten the skin, improving uneven skin tone, and rejuvenate the youthful look of their skin.